We're always on the look out for people who care about local communities and want to make a difference with technology.
From time to time, we have roles that we are advertising for. These are listed below. If nothing is showing, please feel free to get in touch with us and let us know about you. We can't promise we can reply to everyone but we'll do our best to respond to genuine enquiries and say hello politely in return - though no agencies please!
Local Community Manager
We’re changing the way local communities work together and become more sustainable with our digital town hubs.
If you’re interested in placemaking, supporting local businesses and helping residents to love where they live, then get in touch!
We’re hiring a Local Community Manager to:
- help keep our digital town hub platform fresh and up-to-date
- onboard local businesses
- grow awareness of our hubs amongst residents
- manage marketing initiatives on social media
- work with Business Improvement Districts and Councils
- create innovative partnerships with local organisations
- be passionate about local communities and placemaking
- have social media marketing experience
- enjoy creating content to post on social media
- possess strong writing skills and be fluent in the English language
- be naturally outgoing and a good communicator
- be organised and adept at project management
- be a UK resident
The role is remote yet local travel will be required to meet representatives of communities and local businesses in South London. The candidate will ideally be located in the London Borough of Croydon or nearby.
Recent college and university graduates are welcome to apply. Training will be provided and you'll be working with a capable and experienced team.
- Work from home
- Full time: £24,000 per annum
- Expected start date: July 2021 onwards
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (flexible)
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants called for interview in July.