We're always on the look out for people who care about local communities and want to make a difference with technology.
From time to time, we have roles that we are advertising for. These are listed below. If nothing is showing, please feel free to get in touch with us and let us know about you. We can't promise we can reply to everyone but we'll do our best to respond to genuine enquiries and say hello politely in return.
At Loqiva, we’re implementing our digital town hub platform in towns and cities around the UK, USA and Ireland to help local communities deliver economic growth, social cohesion and resident engagement.
Our clients are local councils and Business Improvement Districts (BIDs). We’re innovating with technologies like IoT and Open Banking and we’re one of the UK’s leading scale-ups.
We’re looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about digital places, citizen services and smart cities. The right candidate will be able to build a sales strategy, create the right relationships and deliver targeted meetings that lead to sales.
The Sales Manager role includes:
- Cold prospecting via phone and email to councils and BIDs
- Conducting software demonstrations
- Tracking leads, prospects and sales within our CRM
- Researching competitors and the wider industry to stay on top of the latest technologies
- Attending events to create relationships with potential customers
- Hosting Zoom calls and in-person sales meetings with prospective clients
- Responding to tenders for local councils
- Have 2+ years experience in sales
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be highly organised with an ability to multi-task
- Set realistic targets and strive to achieve them
- Have excellent written English
- Be proficient in using typical sales management software, e.g. CRM tools, Email, Spreadsheets etc.
- Be comfortable working remotely with a fast-paced, dynamic team.
Why work with us?
We are small team of experienced professionals who have a track record of delivering high-performing businesses. The Sales Manager role may grow to encompass a number of international territories and a supporting team. If you are at the right stage of your career to make a huge impact on the growth of a scale-up technology business then we are the right company for you.
Find out more at www.loqiva.com
- Work from home
- Full time: £40,000 per annum +OTE
- Expected start date: October 2021 onwards
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (flexible)
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants called for interview in September. Strictly no agencies.