We're always on the look out for people who care about local communities and want to make a difference with technology.
From time to time, we have roles that we are advertising for. These are listed below. If nothing is showing, please feel free to get in touch with us and let us know about you. We can't promise we can reply to everyone but we'll do our best to respond to genuine enquiries and say hello politely in return - though no agencies please!
We’re changing the way local communities work together and become more sustainable with our digital town hubs.
If you’re interested in placemaking, supporting local businesses and helping residents to love where they live, then get in touch!
We’re hiring a Community Activator to:
- help keep our digital town hubs fresh and up-to-date
- onboard local businesses
- grow awareness of our hubs amongst residents
- lead marketing initiatives on social media
- work with Business Improvement Districts and Councils
- create innovative partnerships with local organisations
- be passionate about local communities and placemaking
- have 3+ years social media marketing experience
- enjoy creating content and can use software like Photoshop and iMovie
- possess strong writing skills and be fluent in the English language
- be organised and adept at project management
- be a UK resident
The role is remote yet travel will be required to meet representatives of communities and local businesses in South London.
- Work from home
- Contract length: 6 months
- Expected start date: 25th June 2021 onwards
- Salary: £14 per hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Expected hours: 32 hours per week (flexible)
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com. Applicants called for interview will be notified on the 18th June 2021. Interviews will take place between 21st-23rd June with the successful applicant being appointed on the 25th June 2021 to start work as soon as possible thereafter.