We're always on the look out for people who care about local communities and want to make a difference with technology.
From time to time, we have roles that we are advertising for. These are listed below. If nothing is showing, please feel free to get in touch with us and let us know about you. We can't promise we can reply to everyone but we'll do our best to respond to genuine enquiries and say hello politely in return.
Senior Mobile Developer (iOS & Android)
We're Loqiva and we build digital town hubs for Councils and Business Improvement Districts. We want to make towns and cities better places to live. Our software is designed to help town managers, local businesses, residents and visitors.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working with our software development team to take our mobile apps to the next level. We have lots of ideas and plans and we need someone full-time who'd like to lead on mobile development. You'll enjoy working remotely with an experienced group of people passionate about what they are doing. We are an ambitious small company that's built around bringing innovation to life.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for a developer who:
- has 7+ years professional experience in an agency or in-house environment
- is an expert in Java, Swift and the latest API technologies
- has a keen eye for layout and detail (and can work closely with our Creative Director)
- enjoys good internal work processes and can use Slack, Jira, Git etc competently
- looks to grow and develop their knowledge to push the boundaries of the available technologies
We'll also need you to be:
- a good communicator
- able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- located in the UK
- a university graduate - ideally with a Computer Science, Maths or Engineering degree
We're open to:
- a fixed-term contract
- a full-time role
What we can offer
- a competitive salary
- remote working
- a monthly meet-up (typically with lunch!) and socials
- a positive work culture
If you'd like to apply for the role, then please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com. We'll get in touch and answer any questions you might have. We're looking to hire the right person immediately and onboard them whenever their existing role allows. We prefer to hire candidates directly, so strictly no agencies - thank you!